Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blooming Great!!


Good morning.


Hope you've had a lovely week and are looking forward to a lovely weekend.


I'm really looking forward to the weekend - sooooo excited to be going to LOTV workshop with Dawny P, meeting my bestest blogging buddy Claire and of course doing some crafty shopping :o)





Today I would like to share a non-DT project with you that I really enjoyed making.





When I went to the Great British Craft Festival earlier this year I bought some scrummy Indigo Blu stash - some MDF hearts, gorgeous acrylic paints and some Kroma Crackle.





Here's my first attempt using the Kroma Crackle and acrylic paints:















Ingredients Used:





Indigo Blu MDF Heart


Painted with Indigo Blu 'Park Lane' acrylic paint and then 'Pink Iced Gem' acrylic paint mixed with 'Kroma Crackle' - left to dry and then sealed with Indigo Blu 'Slap it On' 


Then I stamped one of  the Indigo Blu flowers from the 'Live. Laugh, Love' set using Perfect Medium and sponged Blue Pan Pastel over the top, I also added a 'blob' of Glossy Accents and then Glamour Dust to the centre of the flowers.


Martha Stewart Flutterbys 


Sentiment: Indigo Blu 'Blooming Great'


Organza ribbon from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Indigo Blu - Things with Wings


Through the Purple Haze - Use an Indigo Blu Stamp


As You Like It - Favourite Not a Card (love making Home Decor items  - gives me the opportunity to try lots of different techniques)


Crafty Ribbons - Butterflies



Simon Says Stamp - No Digi - must stamp


All Crafts Challenge - Anything But a Card





Thanks for popping by - I really do appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



I'm off to pack my overnight bag :o)





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN









0 comments:

Post a Comment