Monday, October 14, 2013

Tag it at Cutie Pies




Good morning.





Hope you've had a lovely weekend despite the miserable weather!!!





Today I'm here to share my first DT post of the week with you and sadly it's my last DT post for





THE CUTIE PIES 





and this fortnight we would like to see your cute makes on the theme





TAG IT!!





Thank you to my lovely Cutie DT girls - it has been a real pleasure working alongside you all.


I have made the tough decision to stand down from this DT and another that I will tell you all about later this week as I have some exciting news to share with you (I haven't forgotten Janice) but I'm not able to shout it out just yet - watch this space though :o)





Anyways here's my DT make for this challenge - aptly named 'All Wrapped Up'


Hope you like it :o)















Tag Ingredients: 


Image: Penny Black 'Best Day Ever' 30-059


Colouring Medium: Copics


Image masked and then overstamped with Visible Image 'Grunge Polka Dot'and then heat embossed with White EP


Distress Ink: Festive Berries


Sentiment: Crafter's Companion Mulberry Woods 


MFT Fishtail Stax


Ribbon and Twine from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the cutest inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by to see my today - I really appreciate your visit.


I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN















0 comments:

Post a Comment