Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.


Hope your morning has been a good one.

I've been busy in my little crafty haven still trying to get ahead with some DT work and preparing for my Christmas Fayre on 1st December.



So with that in mind I have another Christmas make to share with you today for our new challenge over at



PAPERTAKE WEEKLY



and this week the fabulous theme is



OH CHRISTMAS TREE



I just had to use this adorable LOTV image so aptly named 'Oh Christmas Tree'

(That gives you a bit of an insight as to how my brain works sometimes lol!!!)

















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'


Sentiment: LOTV


Spellbinders: 'Heart Squares' 'Poinsettia' 'Ribbon Banners'


Ribbon and Adhesive Pearls from stash






Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the wonderful prize on offer from our sponsor this week.





Challenges I would like to enter:





LOTV - Anything Goes


Addicted to Stamps - Christmas is Coming



Polkadoodles - Christmas is Coming


Simon Says Stamp - Christmas/Winter Holiday





Thanks for popping by today and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really do appreciate it.


Have a fabulous afternoon.


TTFN












0 comments:

Post a Comment