Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spooktastic Times at MAWTT




Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


My squidgilicious Grandson Oliver won't be coming this morning as he usually does because he's off on his jolly holidays to Portugal - lucky thing - wish his suitcase was big enough for me to fit in lol!!!


But then again I'd miss my trip up to Leeds this weekend to the LOTV workshop with Dawny P where I'm meeting up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire :o) I'm starting to get excited :o)





So today it's the turn of Team A to share some inspiration over at 









and this week the theme is 





SPOOKTASTIC TIMES





I was very lucky to have won some adorable images over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge recently and I have used one of the ones I got to chose on today's card:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Tiddly Inks 'Be My Mummy'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Echo Park 'Chillingsworth Manor' Digi Papers from Jessica Sprague


Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 'Spookydoodlies'


Memory Box: 'Wrought Iron Fence' and 'Madera Corner'


Tea Dye Distress Ink





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes


Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes



Inky Chicks - Use Two Different Die Cuts


Cards for Men - Myth and Magic


My Craft Spot - Trick or Treat


Stamp and Create - Halloween 



Hobbycutz - Halloween 


Crafty Calendar - Halloween 


MMCS - Halloween 





Thanks for popping by to see me today - you are always welcome.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN 












0 comments:

Post a Comment