Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Halloween Hues at Papertake Weekly




Good afternoon.


Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.





I'm here today with my 2nd DT post of the week and this time it's for 









and the fabulous theme this time is the super seasonal 





HAPPY HALLOWEEN HUES





Here's what I came up with:


















Card Ingredients:


Scrummy Image: Tiddly Inks 'Spell on Ya'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Echo Park 'Chillingsworth Manor' from Jessica Sprague


Sizzix: 


Flowers from stash


Dusty Concorde Distress Ink





Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Mary over at 


ribbon girl logo


offering 1 lucky winner


ten-pound-gift-voucher





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Tiddly Inks - Creepy Cute

ABC - Halloween

C is for Challenge - Halloween

Creative Creations - Halloween

Lexi's Creations - Halloween

Stamp and Create - Halloween

Di's Digis - Colours of Halloween

Sweet Stampin - Halloween

Polkadoodles - Halloween

Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes





Thanks for your visit today - your support and kind words always mean so much.


Have a wonderful day.





TTFN






0 comments:

Post a Comment