Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Clean and Simple at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Super speedy post this morning - thought I had written this already - but as I haven't and it's now 7:30 and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will be here in 20 mins. I best get a shift on!!!





So I'm here to share my DT inspiration for 









and this week we're going 





CLEAN AND SIMPLE





using images from our sponsor










Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image: 2 Cute Ink 'Spider Witch'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Echo Park Digi Papers 'Chillingsworth Manor'


MFT Fishtail Dies


Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 'Spooky Doodlies'


Spider's Web from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by.


I'll be playing catch up a little later this afternoon and this evening.


Have a fabulous day.





TTFN












0 comments:

Post a Comment