Thursday, November 29, 2012

3 Things Beginning with the Same Letter at MAWTT


 Good morning. I'm still on my marathon DT week :o) and today's share is for









Our lovely Kim has picked the theme:





USE 3 THINGS 


BEGINNING WITH THE SAME LETTER





We our sponsored by 


DMW


and the DT had some images to play with.


Here's what I did:


My 3 things begin with B - Birdie, Blue and Blooms (a bit of a cheat me thinks lol!!!)


























Card Ingredients:

Image: Digi My World 'A Little Birdie'

Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Flexmarkers

Clouds: PanPastels

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Blooms: Wild Orchid Crafts

Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side'

Tools: Martha Stewart 'Scrolled Lace PATP'

Spellbinders 'Nestie Circles'

Marianne Createables 'Branch Forest'



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my beautiful DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Today I have both Oliver and Lola here to play - think we are going to go to the soft play area at the garden centre and then I'll be cooking dinner for all the family - just how I like it :o)



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate our company.

I'll be back tomorrow with some news and another DT share :o)

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment