Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Anything But Square at Stampavie & More


Good morning. I'm back again with my 3rd DT project for this week.This time it's for



STAMPAVIE AND MORE



and the theme this fortnight is



ANYTHING BUT SQUARE



When I was at the GNPE at Harrogate I bought some of these crackers from Which Craft

paulas_little_crackers_13.jpg

and here's what I did with one:




 I made my cracker into a mini gift box. 





















Project ingredients:

Larger Hexagonal Cracker - Which Craft

Design Papers: Back to Basics 'Vintage'

Image: Magnolia Star Tilda

Sentiment: Crafty Pad Christmas Sentiment Tickets

Coluring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Diamond Stickles

Marianne Createable English Rose

MFT Flower & Leaf Trio

Martha Stewart Frond Punch

Adhesive Pearl from stash

Satin Ribbon from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Sentiments - Red White and Green

Crazy Amigo - Gifts

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Crafty Boots - Anything Goes

Creative Stamp Friends - X-Mas

ATS - Christmas Time

One Stop Craft - Vintage Christmas

Totally Gorjuss - Don't be Square

Live & Love Crafts - Christmas

Creative Inspirations - Traditional Christmas Colours



Just a quickie from me today as my squidgilicious Oliver will be here very soon and after lunch I will be picking my scrummilicious Lola Arizona up from Bristol with her Mummy - they are coming to stay for a few days - yipppeee :o)



Thanks for your visit and all your support - I really appreciate it.

Hope you have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment