Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Caroling




Good morning. Brrrrrr it's sooooo cold here in Gloucestershire today - but it's the sort of Autumn morning that I love - crisp and fresh with the sun shining - better than damp, grey and miserable :o)





Sorry I've not been around for a few days, I've been having a wonderful time with my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona (have posted some piccies at the end) but unfortunately she has to go home to Mummy today - the house seems so quiet when she goes :o(





This week is my quieter week for DT projects so that means I get a little more 'free play' time and today I would like to share a card I have made for a few challenges - will link as usual at the end.









I took my initial inspiration for my card from the current challenge at Tiddly Inks - 'Make it Like Lou' and with Lou being a good blogging buddy I just had to have a go and I decided to use the LO from Lou's card.


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the lovely girlies at Tiddly Inks for picking me in their 


Top 5 for their Halloween challenge - with this entry :o)












This uber cute image is 'Wryn Goes Caroling'


Coloured with PM's and FM's











 Shaped Card base from Craftwork Cards - bought at the GNPE


Sentiment - LOTV and die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Christmas tags


Stars and Baker's twine from stash










Challenges I would like to enter:


Tiddly Inks - Make it Like Lou


Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes


Ooh LA LA - Christmas


Stamps & Fun - Christmas


Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas


Eclectic Ellapu - It's a Vintage Thing


The Crafty Pad - Anything Goes



Crafty Calendar - Wrap up Warm for Winter



Totally Papercrafts - Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star


Crafty Ribbons - Christmas


Divas by Design - Festive (Christmas)






Before I go I would like to share some photos of my scrummilicious Lola Arizona



















Thanks for your visit today - I really do appreciate it.


I'm off to play catch up now - I've missed seeing all your gorgeous work.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment