Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
It's been a beautiful crisp sunny day here today - cold but bright - just how I like it :o)
I've had the chance to get into my crafty haven this morning and after getting a couple of DT makes done for upcoming weeks I thought I would have a little play with just a few things from my NEC stash.
Here's my first share:
I had sooooo much fun making this card - it's for my Brother's birthday at the weekend.
I've used some Mica Powders that I haven't used in ages - love this technique :o)
So I stamped the Papermania Square Urban Stamp 'Time Pieces' onto some chocolate brown cardstock and then dusted over some gold, red and bronze Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powders and die cut using Spellbinders Circle die.
Tim Holtz Clock Face die cut with same cardstock and then I dabbed my new Rangers Emboss It Ink Dabber and heat embossed it with Stampendous Frantage Shabby White and Aged Gold EP
The base panel was stamped using Grunge Polka Dots - from a bundle of stamps I recently won at Visible Image - thank you :o) and then dusted with Gold Mica Powder.
I also used my new Spellbinders Fancy Lattice Die
M-Bossabilities folder ' So Trendy' - and then inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Sentiment - Craft Stamper magazine freebie
Some Baker's Twine to finish it off
Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #233
My Time to Craft - Vintage
Sugar Hollow Creek - One for the Boys
Craft Room Challenge - Time Keeping
Cards for Men - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Hexagons
John and Jack are off to the cinema later this afternoon so I might even get to have another little play :o)
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment