Good morning. This is my busy week for DT work and today's share is for
and this fortnight our lovely Lisa has picked the theme
ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS
Here's what I came up with:
I had a request for a card for a 16 year old girl recently - something clean and simple but bright and cheery and I thought this fab image from Saturated Canary would be perfect - minus the goose that normally goes with it - carefully edited in Microsoft Paint :o)
My six months old or more items are everything on this card - from the image to the scrummy Design Papers, the ribbon and the floral embellishment.
A touch of stickles added around the image panel and PC generated sentiment panel to finish it off.
Our sponsor this fortnignt is

offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies and to say goodbye to Lisa as this is her last challenge at An Oldie But Goodie :o(
Challenges I would like to enter:
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Stripes
Totally Papercrafts - Cute and Girly
Crafty's Anns - Tic Tac Toe (Top Line across - Gems Ribbon Flowers)
Happy Campers - Use Bright Colours
S J Papercrafts - Birthdays
Divas by Design - Cute
Inky Impressions - Birthday
The boys and their partners are coming for dinner this evening so I best get on and get the shopping done or we will be having beans on toast lol!!!
Thanks for popping by my blog today - I appreciate your visit.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment