Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Let it Snow at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning. I'm back with my second DT project for this week and this time it's for



AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE



and our lovely Tracy has picked the theme



LET IT SNOW



So I thought I would take the opportunity to ink up one of my many neglected LOTV images :o)













Don't forget to let us know what your six month old or more item is in order to be in with a chance to win the prize on offer from our sponsor this week - please pop over to the main challenge blog for the full prize details and to see the fab inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies.



Card Ingredients:



Image: LOTV 'Little Bears Snowman'

Colouring Medium: Promarkers

Diamond Stickles

Sentiment: The Crafty Pad 'Christmas Sentiment Tickets'

Card Base: Die Cut using Go Create 'XXL Frilly Frame 2'

Design Paper: Bo Bunny

Spellbinders: Labels 20

Memory Box: Frostyville Wreath

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Addicted to Stamps - Christmas Time

Kenny K's - Traditional Christmas Colours

2 Sisters - Winter Wonderland

Challenge up Your Life - First Snow


Little Claire's - Christmas


Totally Gorjuss - Don't be Square


Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes


Christmas Cards All Year Round - Shaped Cards or Fancy Folds

Polka Doodles - Any Die Will Do

Lexi's Creations - Christmas




Thanks for popping by today.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment