Thursday, November 8, 2012

We're in the Spotlight at MAWTT




Hello I'm back again as promised with another DT card for today and this time it's for 









and our very lovely Sue has picked the theme





IN THE SPOTLIGHT





So we would like to see your projects using the 'spotlight' technique.


Full details are on the main challenge blog.




Here's what I did:







I created a background using Broken China and Dusty Concorde Distress Inks on an acrylic block and spritzed with water. 










Then I stamped my Sheena Douglass 'Silhouette Grasses' image with Archival Ink.


I also stamped the fab sentiment from the set and then stamped the stems of the grasses image as the 'spotlight' 


I heat embossed some Stampendous Shabby White EP over the image.


I masked the middle panel off with a square piece of card and then heat embossed Stampendous Enamel and Glitters - oh I do love this technique - it's sooooooo super sparkly IRL










A Memory Box dragon fly and some Cricut die cut numbers blinged up with Glamour Dust to finish it off :o)










Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.


Our fab sponsor is


CP


offering 1 lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice or 3 digi images and 1 paper pack.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Bearly Mine - Anything Goes


Everybody Art - Embossing


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Card Mania - Embossing


Lexi's Creations - Special Birthday


SJ Papercrafts - Birthdays


Stamp Man - Emboss It


Polka Doodles - Bright Colours and Sparkle


Sweet Stampin - All that Glitters

Visible Image - Sparkle





Many thanks for popping by my little blog (again) today.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment