Good afternoon. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)
Wow we've had some rain overnight and this morning - it has eventually stopped now - not sure for how long though!! The 'green' outside our house looks like it has a swimming pool in the centre of it - hope it doesn't fill up anymore :o(
Oliver has been to play this morning and I thought I would pop on to share my card for today before I leave for a check up at the hospital - for my 'golfer's elbow' which seems to be so much better since my last Cortisone injection :o)
Kerry (Oliver's Mummy) has twin sisters who will be 16 next month and she asked me to make a couple of cards for them - so as the post title says - here is Sweet Sixteen Pt1 (I'll share Pt2 later in the week)
I thought it would a good opportunity to ink up one of my long neglected LOTV images and as this week's challenge over at Lil's Little Fairies is Food Glorious Food I thought this little sweetie would be just perfect :o)
Image: Cake Glorious Cake coloured with PM's and FM's and lots of Diamond Stickles
Sentiment - LOTV
The sparkilicious Design Papers are my new First Edition Summer Breeze pad bought at the NEC
'16' Die cut using George and Basic shapes Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart Double Loops border punch
Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Food Glorious Food
Card Crafter's Circle - Textures
Craft Room Challenge - Punches/Die Cuts
Incy Wincy - Square Cards
Sketch n Stash - Sketch #101
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Songbird Challenge - Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Glitter n Sparkle - Lots of Layers
Crafty Catz - Let's Have Sparkle
Thanks for popping by today.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment