Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Santa Please Stop Here




Good morning. 


Thanks to everyone that visited yesterday and all your lovely comments regarding my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona - she is uber cute and totally adorable - even more so IRL and I am a very lucky Grandma - especially as I get to see her on a regular basis even though her Mummy and Daddy are not together - life is sad sometimes but you  just have to make the most of it!


I'm also lucky enough to have another squidgilicious Grandchild - Oliver and he will be coming very shortly as today is one of the days I get to play with him whilst his Mummy and Daddy are at work.





So a very quick post to share a make from yesterday.










On a recent trip up North to the GNPE we called into Lisa's local craft shop 'Every Craft's a Pound' and I picked up a couple of bits and pieces (as you do lol!!!) and one of the things I bought were a couple of bare chipboard door hangers.










And this image is one of the new stamps I bought from LOTV at the GNPE


Coloured with PM's and FM's


A touch of Frosted Lace Stickles










Bo Bunny Alpha Stickers


Spellbinders Create a Flake 


The Ribbon Girls Diamonte Spacer and Gem


A little bit of scrummy lace 










Challenges I would like to enter:



Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (Optional Christmas)

Anything Goes - Anything Goes

Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps - Christmas

Created with Love - Christmas (No Green or Red)

There's Magic in the Air - Pretty in Pink

Dream Valley - Glitter and Bling

Pile it On - Make it Sparkle

The Ribbon Girls - Add Sparkle

2 Sisters - Pastel Christmas



Thanks for popping by today.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment