Friday, November 23, 2012

Bring on the Bling at Allsorts


Good morning. 


I'm so glad it's the weekend and that I don't have to go out if I don't want to after the driving dramas I've had this week with road closures due to floods :o(


So I think I'll stay safe and dry and have a lots of playtime in my little crafty haven.





We have a fab new challenge for you over at









and the theme is





BRING ON THE BLING





Our sponsor this week is:


Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge


offering 1 lucky winner $20 to spend in their online store





Here's what I did:














Card Ingredients:

Base Card: Elegant Step Card from Which Crafts

Design Paper: Back to Basics 'Vintage'

Image: Hero Arts Cling Stamp Big Snowflake CG214

Gilding Flakes

Sentiment: Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes'

Cosmis Shimmer Gold Embossing Powder

Dee's Distinctively Dies: Snow Capped Stacker Tree

Spellbinders: Create a Flake

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes

Dutch Dare - Fancy Folds

Crafty Creations - Christmas is Coming

Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Bearly Mine - Snowflakes

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Snowflakes

Great Impressions - Celebrating the Season

The Crafty Pad - Christmas



Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you :o)


Before I go I just wondered if anyone was going to this event at Craftwork Cards next weekend?

Krafty Fun day

I've booked a place - just drop me an email



debs01may@talktalk.net



if you would like to meet up :o)



Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment