Friday, November 23, 2012

Sweet Sixteen - Pt2.


Good morning. I can't believe we are at the end of the week already - and nearly at the end of November - you know who will be on his way before you know it :o)





So the other day I shared this card with you - which was my Sweet Sixteen Pt1 and now I'm back to share my Sweet Sixteen Pt2. 


Kerry has collected these cards already and loved them - phew!!!!


Just hope her sisters love them too!!!




















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV Rosie with Cake

Sentiment: LOTV 'Calendars'

Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Flexmarkers

Diamond Stickles

Design Papers: First Edition 'Up Up and Away'

Spellbinders: Majestic Squares and Sqaure Nestabilities

Martha Stewart: Traditional Scallop Border Punch



Challenges I would like to enter:

Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - Girls Only

Do You Stack Up - Numbers

Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Divas by Design - 2 or More Patterned Papers

Inky Impressions - Make it Girly

MMCS - Inspiration from a Song (Happy Birthday Sweet 16)

Paper Shelter - Birthdays

Tip Top Tuesday - Kids and Teens



Thanks for visiting my little blog today - I really appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment