Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Colour Combo at Charisma


Good morning. 


Hope you are all safe and dry where you are.


We have had some torrential rain recently and yesterday some of the roads between home and school were closed - this resulted in it taking me 1hr 20 mins to get to Jack's school - just 3 miles away and then 40 mins to get back again!!!


Hope the roads are all open this morning or there won't be much point him going - by the time he gets there it will nearly be time to come home again!!!





So today I have 2 DT cards to share with you and my first one is for









and this week we have a 





COLOUR COMBO/PICTURE INSPIRATION 





for you:







Here's what I did:









 









This used:

Image: Mo Manning North Pole Employee 5533

Colouring Medium: Autumn 2012 and Winter 2012 Limited Edition PM's

Design Papers: Craftwork Cards

Diamond Stickles

Spellbinders: Bracket Edgeabilities, Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament 2010 Die

Memory Box: Frostyville Die

Adhesive Bling from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Room Challenge - Punches/Die Cuts

Cards for Men - Merry Christmas

Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes

Hooked on Craft - Christmas - No Red or Green

The Paper Girls - Christmas/Winter

Totally Stampalicious - Christmas with Non-Traditional Colours

Joanna Sheen - Cold and Frosty

The Crafty Pad - Christmas



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies and for full details of the prizes on offer from our sponsors this week.



Thanks for visting me today. I really appreciate your support.

I'll be back very soon with my second DT card today.



TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment