Saturday, November 10, 2012

Young at Heart at Allsorts




Good morning. It's Saturday so that means it's time for a new challenge over at 









and this week our lovely Tracy has picked the theme





YOUNG AT HEART





Here's what I did 









I have had a set of House Mouse decoupage sheets for an absolute age and not got round to doing anything with them but when I saw this one I just thought it would be perfect for our challenge this week.











I added some Diamond Stickles here and there










8" x 8" square card from Craftwork Cards 


I embossed some pearlised card in red and green using M-Bossabilities 'Whimsy'


Memory Box Frostyville Border


Red and Green Baker's Twine


Mat and layered onto gold Mirri card










Our sponsor this week is


Stitchy Bear


offering 1 lucky winner $10 online spend 





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Delightful Challenges - Let it Snow/Snowflakes


Forever Friends - Anything Goes


Paper Play - Snowflakes


ABC Christmas - V for Vibrant Colours


House Mouse Challenge - Getting Ready for Christmas

CSAYL- Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Fairy Tale - Embossing





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate it.


Hopefully I'll be back later after I've had a little play with my new goodies from the NEC.














It was lovely to meet up with Claire and Laurie and of course the shopping was fabulous too :o)





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment