Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's a Gift at Allsorts





Good morning. Yipppeee it's the weekend :o)


Not sure what our plans are this weekend but it all starts with my DT post for 









and this week our very lovely leader Emma has picked the theme





IT'S A GIFT





A little while ago I saw this tutorial over at Whiff of Joy by the uber talented Vicky and as I had a recently had a request for 9 gift card holders/money wallets - 4 for ladies and 5 for men - I just thought it would be perfect.





So here's what I did: 








I used my most favourite Christmas papers for this year - Dovecraft Back to Basics Vintage Christmas







Image panels LOTV die cuts - bargain price of a £1.00 for 6 images

I added a touch of Diamond Stickles to them for the 'must have' Christmas Bling







I also added a 'to/from' tag to the inside - from Hero Arts







The scrummy leaf die is Cheery Lynn that I got at Harrogate GNPE with some adhesive pearls







Our sponsor this week is



and they are offering 1 very lucky winner this fabulous prize





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration form my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Winter wonderland - Oh Baubles

Sweet Pea Stampers - Gifts

Craft Punked - Anything Goes

QKR Stampede- Winter Wonderland

Divas by Design - Anything Goes



Before I go I would just like to say

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to my bestest blogging buddy Claire

Have a fabulous day hun :o)



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Catch ya laters.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment