Monday, November 26, 2012

Use a Doily at Cutie Pie


Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and are safe and dry where you are.

This week is my 'busy' DT week and I will have a DT project to share with you every day - starting with this one for:



CUTIE PIE



and this fortnight we would like to see you



USE A DOILY



Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Janet at



and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.

I chose this gorgeous Holly Wreath' digi stamp which I wanted to print direct onto my doily.













Card ingredients:

Image: Pink Gem 'Holly Wreath'

Doily from stash

Snowflake embossing folder

Dee's Distinctively Dies Large Snow Covered Stacker Tree

Pink Card Stock from stash

Diamond Stickles



Challenges I would like to enter:

Dream Valley - Non Traditional Christmas

Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes

Eclectic Ellapu - Celebration with Sparkle

The Crafty Pad - Add Some Glitter

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Contemporary Christmas Colours

Aud Sentiments - BINGO 'Merry, Bling, Die Cuts'



Thanks for popping by today.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment