Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seeing Stars at MAWTT




Good morning. What a dull miserable start to the day it is here in Gloucestershire - a perfect excuse to stay in, keep warm and have a little play in my crafty haven :o)





This morning I have my DT project for





MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES





to share with





and this week our lovely Leesa has picked the theme





SEEING STARS





Our sponsor this week is the fabulous







and the DT were lucky enough to have some images to work with.


I chose Santa 5 from Santas World 2 Collection - available here


and this is whjat I did with it:








Image coloured with PM's and then fussy cut to add to my tag.











DP's - Bo Bunny


Lots of sparkle using Glossy Accents and then lashings of Glamour Dust











Wooden star embellishment given the 'Frantage' treatment - it's so sparkilicious :o) 


The 'star burst' behind the star is from Spellbinders 2011 Snowflake Pendants


Star border - Magnolia Doo Hickey - I also used the stars from the 'waste'


Tiny pom pom trim from The Ribbon Girl











There is lots going on at MAWTT towers at the moment - this is the last challenge from our lovely Leesa - we are having a GDT call for December and we will soon be having a full DT call - look out for that in a little while :o)



Our sponsor is offering 1 lucky winner



Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Passion for Promarkers - Moon and/or Stars

Totally Stampalicious - Bling

Without Words - Whizz Bang Bright Colours

Addicted to Stamps - Tags

Great Impressions - Celebrating the Season

The Ribbon Girls - Add Sparkle

Alphabet Challenge - T for Tags

Crafts 4 Eternity - Tags

 Winter Wonderland - One for the Boys



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment