Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Pretty Little Thank You





Good afternoon. Hello and welcome to my lovely new followers - so good to see you here :o)


Those that have been following me for a while may notice that I have changed the template on my blog - and the reason that I have done this is because it was recently brought to my attention that my posts were not coming up on some of my followers' dashboards and when I looked into this I discovered that it was because I have a non-blogger template!!! So for those that were having difficulty adding me to your reading list or sidebar I think it should be ok now - but you might need to re-add me :o)





Anyways onto today's card and I have used one of my most favourite Wryn images from Tiddly Inks - teamed with some scrumptious First Edition papers I bought at the NEC .







Image: Tiddly Inks 'Wryn Grow a Little Love' coloured with PM's and FM's







The gorgeous sentiment is a freebie - available from the Tiddly Inks challenge blog  - thank you :o)

Flutterbys - Martha Stewart punch







I have used my new Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die - love how it pierces the edge as well.

Flowers punched using Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch and a co-ordinating adhesive pearl added to the centres.







Challenges I would like to enter:



Simon Says Stamp - Thanks

Tiddly Inks - Gratitude

 Incy Wincy Designs - Square Cards


Lexi's Creations - Thanks

Lollipop Crafts - Thankful/Gratitude

Love to Create - Give Thanks

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Broken Box Stock - Thank You

Wags N Whiskers - Be Thankful

Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch #78

Crafting For all Seasons - Thank You Card

Flutterby Wednesday - Thank You



Thanks for popping by today.

It's always lovely to see you.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment