Good morning. Thanks to everyone that joined in with my Too Cute to Spook challenge at
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES
last week.
This week our lovely boss lady has picked the theme
STITCH UP
and would like to see some stitching - either real or faux on your projects.
Here's what I did:
I got the sewing machine out again - twice in one month now!!!! But this time I stitched around the edges of the DP's with a zigzag stitch - and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the end result :o)
Talking of DP's - aren't they scrummy? They are from this week's sponsor - Cupcake Cards and Crafts 'Flourish Collection' - available here
The adorable image is Wee Stamps 'Winter Fairy' coloured with Limited Edition Autumn & Winter PM's
Lashings of Gl;amour Dust added and dots of Viva Decor Pearl in Ice White
The large snowflake is Spellbinders 'Create a Flake 3' - and has been given the Frantage treatment using Shabby Blue embossing enamel.
The gorgeous holly corners are Cheery Lynn Holly Corner die - bought at GNPE - with Crystal Stickles added and self adhesive blue pearls.
Sentiment - LOTV
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Anything Goes - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Creative Craft Challenges - Special Occasion - Not Birthday
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas - No Red/Green
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Addicted to Stamps - Things with Wings
Dream Valley - Glitter and Bling
Eclectic Ellapu - 1 Image/2 DP's/.3 Embellishments the same
Totally Gorjuss - Things with Wings
Thanks for popping by today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment