Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pearls and Swirls at Stampavie & More




Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well. Today I would like to share my DT card for





STAMPAVIE AND MORE





and this fortnight the theme is nice and easy





PEARLS AND SWIRLS





Here's what I did:








I loved the sketch at The Sugar Bowl this fortnight and so took my initial inspiration from that.


It also gave me the opportunity to ink up this gorgeous image :o)


 






Image: Sugar Nellie 'Hello Little Friend' coloured with PM's and FM's and lashings of Crystal Stickles on her wings. 


I also added Viva Decor pearls around the image.


Wooden snowman embellishment given the 'Frantage' treatment


 






My favourite Christmas DP's (again) - Dovecraft Back to Basics Vintage Christmas - edges inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink


Memory Box 'Winterland Tree'


Pearls from stash 









Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Sentiments - Christmas

LEJ Designs - Seasons Greetings

Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes


Totally Stampalicious - Bling

Corrosive Challenges - Flutter By

Dream Valley - Anything Goes

Glitter n Sparkle - Things with Wings

Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes

Totally Papercrafts - Cute and Girly

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

My squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is coming to play this morning so I best get on and get the house 'Oliver-proof' lol!!!

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment