Thursday, November 8, 2012

An Autumnal Tag







Good morning. Just a very quick post from me this morning as I am just about to head out the door to meet up with my bestest blogging buddies Claire and Laurie at the NEC - yipppeeee!!!!!





So today I have a tag to share with you.






I took my initial inspiration from the 50 Shades of Autumn challenge at Heck of a Challenge this month

and used my delicious PanPastels Autumnal colours.







I started by embossing the tag using Cuttlebug Script embossing folder and then I blended the PanPastels.







I die cut some scrummy Memory Box Prim Poppies with co-ordinating card stock

and added my favourite Corner Bow with some adhesive pearls.

I recycled the wider ribbon from a toiletry gift set I got last Christmas and added a narrow ribbon and bow to match.







Challenges I would like to enter:



Heck of a Challenge - 50 Shades of Autumn

MMCS - Sentiments

Crafty Sentiments - Poppys

Everybody Art - Embossing

Crafty Boots - Tag or Invitation

Love to Create - Shades of Autumn

Paper Playtime - Autumn Colours

Pixie Dust Studio - Fabulous Fall Colours



Thanks for your visit today.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN 



0 comments:

Post a Comment