Good morning.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I did a little Christmas shopping, cleared out my wardrobes - 5 big black bags full of 'stuff' to go to the charity shop - where does it all come from?? And then I did ALL the ironing - whooooppp whoooopppp it sure does feel good to know that's done :o)
So I guess today I'm entitled to have a lovely play in my little crafty haven - after I've taken Pickle Lily cat to the vets for her annual flu jab :o(
Anyways before I go I would just like to share the card I made for my bestest blogging buddy Claire - I know it's safe to show it now because it was her birthday on Saturday :o)
I took my initial inspiration from the fabby sketch at A&T Emerald Fairies this week.
I used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps I bought in the sale from Hobby House at the NEC
Image: Sugar Nellie 'Jelly Pip' coloured with PM's and FM's
I also got the DP's from the NEC - First Edition 'Summer Breeze' and picked my 2 favourite colours for girlie cards Pink & Brown
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Bling - Ribbon Girls
Challenges I would like to enter:
A&T Emerald Fairies - Sketch #36
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Recipe Challenge
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Square Card with a Round Element
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
Creative Stamp Friends - Favourite Colours
Ohh La LA Creations - Someone Special
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment