Sunday, November 11, 2012

Brown & Cream Christmas at Cutie Pie




Good morning. I can't believe we are nearly half way through November - it will soon be time to upload a Countdown to Christmas on my sidebar :o)





Speaking of Christmas - today we have a new challenge for you over at 









and this fortnight we would like to see your 





BROWN AND CREAM CHRISTMAS 


projects.


Our sponsor this time is 


 Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time


and the DT got to pick an image to work with.


Here's what I did:









I chose this gorgeous silhouette image 'Fairy Moon'  and changed the colour to chocolate brown in Microsoft Paint. Then I merged it with a fab frame DP from Raspberry Road 'White Christmas'










I added a touch of Diamond Stickles to the stars









The scrummy poinsettia is Tim Holtz Shabby Poinsettia die cut using DP's from Raspberry Road 'White Christmas' - edges inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and then Diamond Stickles added


An adhesive pearl added to the centre to finish it off.










Please pop over to the main challenge blog for the full details of the sponsor prize on offer and to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies and please say hello to our new DT buddies as well :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Dream Valley - Anything Goes


One Stop Craft - Anything Goes


ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Add a Sentiment/Anything Goes


CSAYL - Anything Goes


Southern Girls - Christmas Projects



Flutterby Wednesday - Open Theme with Fairy/Butterfly


Paper Shelter - Fairies/Elves


City Crafter Challenge - Stars and Sparkles





Thanks for visiting my blog today - I appreciate your support.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment