Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Option 'Christmas Card or Project'


Good afternoon.

Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nice and posted this scheduled post for me as I am currently relaxing at the physiotherapists with acupuncture needles in my arm - well relaxing as much as you can with needles in your arm that is :o)



So today we have a new challenge over at



PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 



and as it's the first Tuesday of the month that means it's time for



ANYTHING GOES



with the option of Christmas Card or Project



Here's what I did:



















Card (and Tag) Ingredients:

Image: The Hobby House Pre-Coloured Toppers 'Wee Stamps - Let it Snow'

Design Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Snowed In'

Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Christmas Sentiment Tags'

Spellbinders: Floral Ovals

Spiders Web, Raffia and Jingle Bells from stash

Festive Berries Distress Ink



Our wonderful sponsor this week is



offering 1 lucky winner





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas

Incy Wincy Designs - Ribbon, Twine, Fibres

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

Without Words - Getting Ready for Christmas

Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by and for any comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.



Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment