Thursday, November 21, 2013

Music Inspired at MAWTT


Good morning.


Just a very quick post this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will be knocking on the door any minute now :o)


I love how he always is soooooo pleased to see me and runs straight to me to give me a great big squidge - hence the nickname 'squidgilicious'





So here I am to share my DT make for the new theme over at 






and this week the very lovely Pami has picked the theme





MUSIC INSPIRED 





I took the opportunity to ink up a cute LOTV image to make a card for an order from my friend for her BiL who loves to play the guitar:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV 'Playing Guitar'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Tim Holtz 'Vintage Shabby' Pink Petticoat 'Mr Moustache'


Star Punch - small and medium 


Guitar Charm from stash


Spellbinders: Lacey Squares and Plain Squares


Sentiment: Stampin Up





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by to see me today.


Hope to catch up with you all a little later.





Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment