Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shop 'Til You Drop - Gift Bag for The Stamp Basket


Good morning.


Hope you are having a lovely weekend - so far :o)





I had a busy day yesterday in my little crafty haven making some more bits and pieces for my Craft Fayre next weekend.





So today I'm here to share a festive gift bag I made using some scrummy stash from 





THE STAMP BASKET





The cardstock in the pictures look black - but it's actually chocolate brown :o(






















Ingredients used:


Image: Little Darlings 'Shop 'til you Drop'


Colouring Medium: Copics





Magnolia Doo Hickey Ferns



Sentiment: LOTV Christmas Tag


Walnut Stain Distress Ink





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by to see me today - it is always great to see you here.


I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment