Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vintage Bluebell with Saddle - for The Stamp Basket


Good morning.


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far.

I've been busy in my little crafty haven - trying to get ahead with some DT work, making some crafty Christmas Gifts and preparing for a Christmas Craft Fayre in a couple of weeks - so apologies if I haven't been round to see you all recently.



Today I have another festive make to share with you using one of my most favourite adorable images from



THE STAMP BASKET



Hope you like it too :o)













Card ingredients available at 












Colouring Medium: Copics












Don't forget that Janet has a fantastic sale on at the moment too - so why not grab a coffee and have a crafty browse to see what bargains you can get.





Right - must dash as I have the boys, the girls and the Grandchildren all coming for dinner at 2:00pm and the roast beef won't cook itself :o)





Thank you so much for your visits and all the lovely comments you have left recently.


They really do mean such a lot.


Have a fabulous day.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment