Monday, November 4, 2013

Challenge #125 at Sketch n Stash - Option 'Fairy Tale'


Good morning.


Hope you had a wonderful weekend.


I had a lovely day with Lola Arizona and Ruby Mae on Saturday - did some Christmas shopping - had to refrain myself from giving them the presents I bought lol!!!


Sunday was a quiet day - John and Jack went to football in the morning and I tackled some of the dreaded ironing whilst catching up on last night's X Factor. Then a cosy night in front of the TV watching some of my most favourite programmes.





So it's the end of half-term and Jack has gone back to school and John back to work which means I will need to keep myself busy in my little crafty haven (if you ever wondered what it looked like I have added a page on the top of my blog so you can have a little nosey around).





Today we have a new fabulous sketch for you over at 









and the optional theme is 





FAIRY TALE





Here's what I came up with:















Here's the sketch 




as you can see I twisted it to better suit my image.





Card Ingredients:





Image: Sugar Nellie 'Wish Upon a Star'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Freebie with Craft Magazine (last year)


Sentiment: LOTV


Ribbon: LOTV


Adhesive Pearls: Hobby House


Medium and Small Roses: Hobby House



Ferns: Magnolia Doo Hickey from LOTV 





Our sponsors this week are:




offering 1 lucky winner


$10 online spend


and 




offering another lucky winner


$10 online spend





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





The Ribbon Girls - Stripes

Crafty Calendar - All Things Christmas

A Little Bit Crafty - Sparkle & Shine

Card Crafter's Circle - Cute Cards

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

Hanna and Friends - Anything Goes

Sugar Bowl - Anything Sugar Nellie Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely congratulations messages left over the weekend.


They really do mean such a lot.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment