Thursday, November 14, 2013

Playing with NEC Stash


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.





Today I would like to share a project I made using some of my scrummy NEC stash.





Here's what I bought:









It is one of the MDF pieces I would like to share with you today.


I took my inspiration from this gorgeous plaque I saw on the Indigo Blu stand:




DSCF4954





And here's my take on it:



















Plaque Ingredients:


MDF Frame - Indigo Blu


Image: Indigo Blu 'Sleeping George'

Sentiment: Indigo Blu 'Baby's First Christmas'

White Gesso

Pink Iced Gem Acrylic Paint

Winter Dawn Gilding Flakes

Shabby White and Shabby Pink Frantage

Magenta Tint Pan Pastel

Diamond Stickles

White Berries, Snowman and Pearl Heart Pins from stash

Rolled Roses - Live Love Crafts

Hobby House Flatback Pearls



Just a quickie today as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

Crafting By DesignsAnything  Goes with Christmas Twist

Paper Shelter - For Someone Special 

Bearly Mine - Christmas in Pink

Cards and MoreBaby it's Cold Outside

Creative Card CrewPearls

Deep Ocean - Winter

All Crafts Challenge - Anything But a Card

Bunny Zoe CraftsShabby Chic/Vintage

Creative Creations - Sparkle and Shine

Pan Pastel - Anything Goes/Something Altered




Catch up with you all later.


Thanks for popping by.





TTFN




0 comments:

Post a Comment