Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.


Brrrr someone has definitely turned the cold air on high today - it's freezing out there so I guess the best place to be is wrapped up safe and warm in my little crafty haven :o)





Today's share is my DT project for 









and this week it's 





SKETCH TIME





either using the fabulous new sketch Dawny P has made for us or any other from the PTW Sketch Archives





I decided to use the new sketch and here's what I did with it:


















Another gift bag for my Craft Fayre on Sunday :o)





Ingredients Used:


Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 14 'Festive Foliage'


Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'


Memory Box 'Precious Stockings'


Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'


Star Dust Stickles


Flowers and Berries from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them :o)





Enjoy the rest of the day.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment