Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Use Red at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.





I'm here today with another DT make to share with you and this time it's for 









and the theme is 





USE RED





Here's what I did using one of our sponsor's images:


















Card Ingredients:





Image: Delicious Doodles 'Snowy Postbox'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Spellbinders: Timeless Rectangles


Sentiment: Craftwork Cards


Embossalicious Snowflake embossing folder


Lashings of Diamond Stickles





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details of the prize on offer and to see the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by to see me today - your visit is very much appreciated and I also look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment