Monday, November 18, 2013

Let it Snow!!


Good evening.


I'm back again with my second post for today - please scroll down or click here to see my DT card for Sketch n Stash.





I just couldn't resist sharing the project I have been working on for the past few days using some MDF letters I bought at the NEC :o)






















I started by painting the MDF letters with white Gesso then I added a coat of Cornflower White acrylic paint.
When that had dried I stamped the cute Penny Black 'Sweet Snowman' image and then masked him off before painting with Indigo Blu Acrylic Paint 'Grandma's Tea Cup'


Then I coloured Snowy Copics.


Other ingredients used:


Sizzix Primitive Stars


Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake


Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter


Glamour Dust


Pearls from the Hobby House


Sequins and White Seam Binding from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:



Little Claire's - Christmas



Artisitc Stampers - Christmas


Crafty Catz - Anything But Square


Creative Corner - Let it Snow


4 Crafty Chicks - Snowflakes


ABC Christmas - Winter Wishes


Songbird - Favourite Song (Let it Snow)


Deep Ocean - Winter





Thanks for popping by (again) and for all your lovely comments left on my first post.





Have a fab evening - looking forward to a night in front of the telly :o)



TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment