Monday, November 11, 2013

Vintage Christmas with A Monochromatic Twist - GDT at C2CU


Good morning.


I'm thrilled to be sharing this post with you today as I was recently picked in the Top 3 over at 









and I have been invited to be Guest Designer this week where my project on this month's theme





VINTAGE CHRISTMAS 


with a MONOCHROMATIC twist





is being showcased over on the main challenge blog.





Here's what I came up with:


A Christmas Bauble - made from MDF 




 Front image




 Back Image




The Jaunty Angle





Bauble Ingredients:




Distress Ink: Walnut Stain


Acrylic Metallic Paint: Mother of Pearl


Image: Star Tilda


Colouring Medium: Copics


Marianne Holly Branch 



Platinum Stickles


Gold Glitter Ribbon from stash





I thoroughly enjoyed bringing this together and I think I will have to make some more :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:





Amusing Challenges - Glitter

Eclectic Ellapu - Anything But a Card

Hobbycutz - Glitter and Sparkle

Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Shabby Chic or Vintage

2 Sisters - Christmas Sparkle

Sweet Stampin - Christmas is Coming

Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything But a Card

Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Winter - Not a Card

Tilda's Town - Christmas

Hanna and Friends - Glitter





Thanks for popping by to see me today - you are always welcome.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment