Good morning.
Hurrah it's the weekend - a time to enjoy some quality time with the family.
Not sure what our plans are this weekend but I'm sure it will be lovely nonetheless.
Today we have a new challenge over at
A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
and this week it's the turn of Team Gems to inspire you with the theme
SPARKLES
Here's what I made:
I bought some of these fabulous gift boxes at the NEC and have made a few of them for my Craft Fayre next weekend.
This used:
Tree Gift Box from Which Craft
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Reindeer Jodie'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Woodland Wishes'
Sizzix Primitive Star
Lashing of Glamour Dust
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Christmas Sentiment Tags'
Pearl Spray and Pearl Star from stash
Walnut Distress Ink
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the super sparkly makes from my lovely DT buddies.
Hope you can find time to join us this week - you could be the lucky winner of the fabulous prize on offer:
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Many thanks for popping by today - it's always lovely to see you here.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment