Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hobby House Inspiration - More Pearls


Good morning.


Brrrrrr it really has turned cold here the past few days - there is even frost on the ground in the morning - winter is definitely on it's way me thinks :o(





I have two posts to share with you today and my first is for the current 





PEARLS CHALLENGE 





over at 









and for my inspirational piece I decided to make a Festive Wall Hanging


(using a cereal box) 


and some gorgeous Flatback Pearls and Frantage from the Hobby House


















Project Ingredients:





Spellbinders: Floral Doily Accents cut from a Cereal Box 


Design Papers: LOTV 'Krafty Christmas'



Walnut Stain Distress Ink


Chipboard Alphas



Ribbon from stash





Hope you like my piece and feel inspired to join our Pearl Themed challenge at the Hobby House this month.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





I'll be back very shortly with another DT project for today.





Thanks for popping by.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment