Good morning.
I'm super excited today as I'm off to the NEC very shortly to meet up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire and hopefully Laurie and Sharon from Divas too. So looking forward to a good old chatty catch up and a crafty spend.
I have been busy making some cards for my MiL the past few days and today I would like to share an Anniversary card I made using a few scrummy goodies from The Hobby House:
Card Ingredients:
Sentiment Die Cut: Hobby House 'Peaches and Cream - Birthday'
Design Papers: Hobby House 'Love Me Collection'
Flowers: Hobby House 'Mulberry Roses'
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
LOTV Sentiment
Challenges I would like to enter:
Before I go I would just like to let you know that Janet over at The Stamp Basket is having a fabulous Clearance Sale - so if you haven't been able to get to the NEC maybe you could treat yourself from the comfort of your own home to a few crafty treats and grab a bargain (or two).
Full details here
Thanks for popping by.
Hope to catch up with you all later.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment