Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Giving Thanks at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.


Hope you're having a good day so far.


I've been out this morning doing a little more Christmas shopping. Nearly all finished now - just a few bits and pieces to buy (mainly for the boys) and I hope to find them when I go shopping again with Rowena on Friday :o)





Then I guess I will have to start thinking about wrapping them up - a bit at a time - so I don't have it all to do on Christmas Eve - which is often the case lol!!!





So I'm here to share my DT project for 









and this week the theme is 





GIVING THANKS


Here's what I came up with:














Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV Pre-coloured Art Pad 3 'Wild Flowers'

Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Perfect Pair'

Sentiment: LOTV Set 28 'Vintage Labels - Occasions'

Flowers, Ribbons, Pearls and Charm from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fab prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor

ribbon girl logo

and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Thanks for your visit today - it really means a lot.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment