Monday, November 25, 2013

Home Sweet Home


Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Mine was a busy crafty one - still trying to get ahead with December DT makes and my Christmas Craft Fayre (this weekend). 


Jack played football yesterday and his team won again - so they are now through to the quarter finals :o)





I have another piece of Home Decor to share with you today - using an MDF item I purchased at the NEC in March (I think!!!) 










See the MDF keys - well here's what I did with one of them:






















I started by painting the key with Gesso and then a Mother of Pearl Pearlescent paint. 


Then I covered it with some Decopatch Tissue paper and painted another thin coat of the pearlescent paint over the top.


I found the Home Sweet Home sentiment on the internet - but I can't find the link again :o(


Flowers from Live Love Crafts and from stash.


Memory Box 'Bookcase Key' Die and Madera Corner 


Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch


Adhesive Pearls from The Hobby House


Black Seam Binding from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:





Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Inkspirational - Anything Goes


A Creative Romance - Vintage Style


Brown Sugar - Anything Goes


4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes


4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes


Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment 


Cute Card Thursday - Anything But a Card


Loves Rubberstamps - Shabby Chic or Vintage.





Thanks for popping in today - it's always great to see you here.


Have a fabulous day.





I'm off to get some of the dreaded ironing done :o( and then have another little play in my crafty haven :o)





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment