Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
I've been a bit quiet lately - not just with blogging but literally too!! I had a sore throat at the beginning of the week that developed into a barking cough and then on Wednesday I lost my voice totally - which somewhat confused poor Oliver when he came to play :o(
So today I have an appointment at the Doctors to see if I need antibiotics.
Obviously John and Jack think it's hilarious - especially when I answer the phone lol!!!
Anyway I have another Christmas card to share with you today
Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'
Sentiment Tags: LOTV Set 32 'Christmas Sentiment Tags'
Twine from stash
Diamond Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Red
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafting By Designs - Christmas/Winter
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Make it Sparkle
Paper Minutes - Christmas Clean & Simple
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas
Lexi's Creations - Christmas
Thanks for popping by - it's always great to see you here.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment