Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bella with Sledge at The Stamp Basket


Good morning.


How's your weekend been so far - good I hope :o)


I had a lovely day yesterday at the NEC with my bestest blogging buddy Claire and I met the lovely 


Sharon from Divas. Lots of crafty stash shopping and catching up over coffee and lunch.





My DH and son have gone up to Old Trafford again to watch Man Utd play today so maybe I might even get some time to play with some of my new stash :o)





But the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for 









Some of you may have noticed I said DT and not GDT as Janet recently invited me to be part of the permanent DT and of course how could I resist - not when I get to play with gorgeous goodies like the ones I have used on today's inspirational piece 


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Bella with Sledge'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Silent Night'


Memory Box: Crystal Snowflake

Sentiment: Wild Rose Studio 'Christmas Labels'

Lace: Dovecraft 'White Flat Lace'

Jingle Bells and Twine

Adhesive Rhinestones

Seam Binding

MS PATP

Card Base: Craftwork Cards '6x6 Straight Edge'



Hope you like it :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Thanks for popping by to see me today.

Let me know you've been so I can come and see you too :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment