Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's Pearls at The Hobby House


Hello again - as promised I'm back with my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my first post or click here.





I am MEGA EXCITED to spill the beans that I have had to keep quiet for nearly a month.


I am TOTALLY THRILLED TO BITS (and beyond) to announce that I have been invited to join the mega talented Design Team over at 









and today I'm here to share my first DT make for the new theme of:





PEARLS





Hope you like it :o)






















Card Ingredients:






Butterfly Border: Joy Crafts 


Butterfly: Marianne Designs


Walnut Stain Distress Ink 





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Don't forget that this fabulous prize is on offer to one lucky winner:



(postage paid by winner)





Challenges I would like to enter:




Brown Sugar - Things with Wings

Sister Act - Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday

Flutterby Wednesday - Any Winged Creature

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes




Thanks for popping by to see me again today - I really do appreciate your support.


Have a fabulous weekend.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment