Thursday, November 7, 2013

Girly, Pearly, Swirly at MAWTT


Good morning.


Hope you're having a lovely week so far.

Not long until the weekend and my visit to the NEC to meet up with a couple of my most favourite blogging buddies Claire and Laurie - can hardly wait :o)



As it's Thursday that means my squidgilcious Grandson Oliver will be coming to play this morning so this will be a quick post to share my DT project for the new challenge (picked by me) over at



MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES



and I chose the theme



PEARLY GIRLY SWIRLY

Some of my most favourite things - and yours too I'm sure :o)



Here's what I did:














Card Ingredients:

Image: Tilda With Christmas Tree (one of my favourite Tilda stamps)

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: LOTV 'Beach Bliss' (love this colour palette)

Flowers: The Hobby House 'Mulberry Roses'

Pearl Swirls: The Hobby House 'Pearl Elegant Flourish'

Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House

Lace from stash

Clay Heart from Live Love Crafts

Melissa Frances Mini Paper Bag and Tag

Spellbinders: Floral Ovals



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Magnolia-Liscious - Anything Goes

Tip Top Tuesday - Seasons

Card Mania - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by to see me today. I appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment