Good morning.
Thank you for all the well wishes yesterday.
I went to the Doctor's and I have a nasty virus that is doing the rounds and I have severe Larnygitis so I have to TRY not to speak as much as possible - not sure how well I will cope with that one when 'the boys' are always asking 'where's this that and the other' or 'how do you do this that and the other' lol!!!
Anyway I'm here to share another festive make with you and this time I have used one of my new Sizzix dies I got on special offer recently - I love it :o)
It's a bit of an unusual size card for me - A6 - but I cut the card so that it has a side fold opening on the short side to better suit the LO.
Card Ingredients:
Image: Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Die 'Reindeer Flight 656923'
Spellbinders: A2 Filigree Delight Frame
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Sentiment: Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes'
Crushed Olive Distress Ink
Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Christmas - No Squares Allowed
52 CCT - Previous Themes (#15 Christmas Animals)
Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Ho Ho Ho Holidays
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Christmas/Winter
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Craft Room Challenge - Vintage Christmas
Thanks for popping by today.
I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Right today I need to get all my 'crafty makes' sorted and ready to take to the Christmas Craft Fayre tomorrow.
Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment