Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snow and Ice at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon. 


Hope all are well and those not I wish well soon.


I've been for another session of acupuncture today and I do think there is some improvement although the physiotherapist is still not happy with how far forward and out of line my right shoulder is - so I have been given some exercises to help improve the range of movement and increase the strength in it.





Anyway I'm really here to share my DT project for 





PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 





and this week the theme is 





SNOW AND ICE





So lots of blue or 'cold' colours and/or some snow.





Here's what I came up with:


















Card Ingredients:





Image: Hobby House Pre-Coloured Wee Stamps 'Let it Snow'


Design Papers: Carta Bella 'Winter Fun'




Shabby White Frantage


Lashings of Star Dust Stickles





Our fabulous sponsor this week is the wonderful Katharina from 


WoJLogo_180x130





Please pop over to the main challenge blog for full details of the prize on offer this week and to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.




Challenges I would like to enter:

Cards And More - Baby it's Cold Outside

Crafty Sentiments Design - Blues

Deep Ocean Challenge - Winter

C is for Challenge - Winter is Coming

Creative Creations - Sparkle and Shine

Paper Playtime - Sparkle




As always I am so grateful for your support and for taking the time to visit me today.


Enjoy the rest of the day.





TTFN


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment