Saturday, May 26, 2012

3rd Birthday Blog Hop - Allsorts




Good morning.





 Happy Birthday to us


Happy Birthday to us


Happy Birthday Dear Allsorts


Happy Birthday to us!





Yayyyyy we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday over at









I can hardly believe how quickly the past three years have gone.


I am so proud to say that I have been on the Allsorts DT since it started and that it was my very first DT post :o)





So to celebrate we are having a fab fun blog hop and you should have arrived here from Jo's blog.


Full details of the hop can be found here on the main challenge blog if you get lost or need a reminder.





Our theme this week is nice and simple and perfect for the occasion





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOMEONE SPECIAL





Here's what I made:






























From here you need to hop on over to see Brenda but before you go you need to collect a letter from me - can you guess what it is.





As well as all the fabulous prizes on offer from our wonderful sponsors I too would like to offer a little something to someone that comments on this post.


A winner will be picked at random and announced with my DT post for Allsorts next Saturday.





And here's what you could win:o)




$12 to spend online at Krista's new shop





Thanks for your visit today.


Hope you can join in the fun.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Crafts and Me - Flowers


Truly Scrumptious - Pretty In Pink


Bearly Mine - Anything Goes


Ladybug Crafts Ink - Things with Wings


Art With No Boundaries - Anything Goes



OLLCB - Ribbon or Twine (or both)


Pollycraft - Photo Inspiration


The Ribbon Reel - Photo Inpspiration


Paper Sundaes - Pretty in Pink





TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment